Thursday, January 24, 2008

Student sites

I like this weeks sites. This is a practical use week. I created an account on Zoho and did a test page on the wordprocessor. There was a problem saving it so I couldn't email it to see how it worked but I will keep playing with it. This could be the answer to those patrons who want to email out resumes from the library but can't because our internet computers don't have word processors. I'm looking forward to offering this to our patrons.

I also checked out the myschoolog site. I didn't create an account but looked through what they offer. My sons liked the ability to change languages by clicking the flags on top. We read the page in Norwegian, and English and tried to decipher the French page.

In the coming days I plan on exploring a few more of these sites.

1 comment:

kicking and screaming said...

I love you screen name! Lifetime learning is my mantra, and what i hope my children will emulate (so far, so good!)